Sunday, February 7, 2016

CUSTOMER RELATIONS-1


…..
MOMENT OF TRUTH

To the customer the big truth the moving truth
Is the quality of experience
With one of your representatives i
In person
By letter or over the phone.
Your ads and glassy annual reports
Matter – but little.

When I get the experience you care for me
You value my person/presence
I feel loyal to you
I will promote you
I will influence others in your favour.

Just as I can do it positively
I can do it negatively too.

The moment of truth determines my direction-
At least heavily influences          
the direction.


1 comment:

Ramesh said...

Fully agree. After all the customer experience matters far far more than all the ads put together.

It would be the sum total of the experience that will matter - the product, the interaction, if any, the way a problem is dealt with and if at the end I am left with the feeling that I got value for the money.